These Terms and Conditions (Conditions) set out the basis on which Roadhouse Hostels (as defined below) will provide accommodation and other products and services at its hostels to Customers (as defined below) and Guests (as defined below). By making a Booking (as defined below) the Customer agrees to comply with these Conditions.
– In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
– “Arrival Date” means the date on which the Customer’s stay at the hostel is due to commence, as per the Booking Details
– “Booking” means the reservation by the Customer of accommodation and any other products and services detailed in the Booking which is accepted by Roadhouse Hostels
– “Booking Details” means the details of the Booking including the number of Guests, the number of rooms required, the duration of the Guests’ stay at the Hostel and any other products and/or services to be included in the Booking
– “Charges” means the charges payable by the Customer in connection with the Booking
– “Contract” means the contract between the Customer and Roadhouse Hostels in relation to the Booking
– “Customer” means person who makes the Booking
– “Roadhouse Hostels” means Roadhouse Hostels Private Limited (CIN U74999DL2015PTC280494. ) or such other company in the same group of companies as Roadhouse Hostels that operates the Hostel
– “Guests” means the Customer and any third parties they invite to the Hostel in connection with the Booking
– “Hostel” means the hostel owned or operated by Roadhouse Hostels the location of which is specified in the Booking
– Customers can request Bookings via Roadhouse Hostels website, by contacting Roadhouse Hostels staff at the Hostel or from registered Travel Agents (Offline/Online)
– When requesting Bookings, Customers will be required to provide identification information including, but not limited to, their name, address, contact telephone number and email address.
– No request for a Booking should be deemed to be accepted unless and until Roadhouse Hostels confirms its acceptance and provides a booking reference, at which point the Contract will come into existence.
– Subject to cancellation policy Roadhouse Hostels will use its reasonable endeavours to accommodate any request from the Customer to change the Booking Details but any request to change the dates or length of stay or add products and/or services will be subject to availability and the Customer paying for such increased length of stay and/or products and/or services at Roadhouse Hostels standard rates from time to time.
– When booking beds in a shared room, Roadhouse Hostels will attempt to put people on the same booking in the same room, however this can not be guaranteed.
– Male guests are not allowed to enter the female specific rooms / dorms. If any of the male guests booked in for female specific dorms, Roadhouse Hostels will use its reasonable endeavours and the guest(s) will be moved to mixed dorms which is also subject to availability and Guest(s) will have to pay the difference or the booking will be marked as “No-Show” and no payments will be refunded. In case rates of mixed dorm are lower than female dorm in the mentioned case, no difference in rates will be returned.
– Roadhouse Hostels do not allow groups of larger than 4 people and this is strictly enforced at check-in (please do not make 2 or more bookings).
– If you’re looking to book for a group of 5+ people, our dedicated booking team will make sure your group stay is booked and managed with ease. Write us at email@example.com for group Bookings. Booking for below 5 people can be booked from www.roadhousehostels.com or from registered Travel Agents (Offline/Online)
FEES AND PAYMENT
– The Charges will be as quoted by Roadhouse Hostels to the Customer upon the Customer’s request for a Booking.
– Unless otherwise agreed by Roadhouse Hostels, the Charges only cover the provision of accommodation at the Hostel and the Customer may incur additional charges including, without limitation, charges for meals, room service and wireless internet access (the “Additional Charges”).
– Customers will be informed of the amount of the Additional Charges before they are incurred.
– Bookings will be subject to the Customer: Making payment of the Charges in full in advance or, at Roadhouse Hostels option, paying a booking fee and/or deposit; and paying through valid Debit or Credit Card via which payment of the Charges or the balance of the Charges(as the case may be) and any Additional Charges can be taken at check in at the hostel or at the time of booking.
– If not prepaid in full at time of booking the balance of the Charges must be paid by the Customer immediately on checking in at the Hostel. Any Additional Charges must be paid either as they are incurred or, at Roadhouse Hostels option, upon the Customer checking out at the Hostel.
– The following payment methods are accepted by Roadhouse Hostels
– Cash or Credit and Debit Cards via Online Payment or POS (Subject to Availability), if the Customer is paying in person at the Hostel. Accepted cards are American Express, Diners Club, Visa and MasterCard.
– Subject to point next mentioned, the Customer may cancel the Booking without charge if notice is given to Roadhouse Hostels at least 48 hours prior to 1300 hours (local time – IST) on the Arrival Date. In which case Roadhouse Hostels will refund to the Customer all sums paid by the Customer in advance.
– Where the Customer has been offered a discounted rate on condition that the Booking becomes non-refundable upon cancellation then, provided the Customer has been informed of such Condition, in the event of cancellation of the Booking, all Charges applicable to that Booking remain payable in full.
– Where the Customer fails to give sufficient notice of cancellation as per mentioned cancellation policy or fails to arrive (no show) at the Hostel, the Booking will be deemed cancelled and the Customer must pay the Hostel an amount equivalent to the Charges applicable to the one night’s stay, if the booking is for one day or two days for more than one day booking.
– Roadhouse Hostels may at any time cancel a Booking if the Hostel becomes unavailable due to circumstances outside Roadhouse Hostels control in which case Roadhouse Hostels will pay the Customer a full refund of any Charges and any booking fee paid.
– Roadhouse Hostels may at any time cancel the Booking if the case of payment hold/declined or fraud transaction in accordance with as mentioned in FEES & PAYMENTS.
Check-In & Check-Out
– Check-in time at the Hostel booked is from 1300 hrs (IST). Check-in prior to 1300 hrs (IST) may be available subject to prior arrangement with Roadhouse Hostels and subject to the full range of services and facilities at the Hostel not being available until the standard check in time.
– Check-out time at the Hostel booked is 1100 hrs (IST). Later check-out times may be possible by prior arrangement with subject to availability. (In the absence of such prior arrangement, failure to check-out by 1100 hrs (IST) may result in the Customer being charged for an additional night’s accommodation at the standard applicable rate.
– Valid photo identification in the form of a Passport or any other valid Photo ID is required at check-in.
– Customers are required to conduct themselves and ensure that their Guests conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner at the Hostel and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in Guests being asked to leave the Hostel in which event all Charges and Additional Charges shall become immediately payable by the Guest.
– Smoking is not permitted inside the Hostel Rooms and only in the designated smoking areas.
– Roadhouse Hostels have Zero tolerance policy regarding the use of illegal drugs. Any guest found using drugs within the premises will be asked to leave Roadhouse Hostels and the competent authority will be informed immediately. No refund will be given in such circumstance.
– Guests may use secure lockers, however it remains the guest’s responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times. Roadhouse Hostels accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to property however sustained or caused. Please bring a padlock to use with your locker.
– The Customer will be responsible for any loss or damage caused at the Hostel by Guests or visitor of the Guest. The Guest may be liable for Roadhouse Hostels reasonable cost of repairing, cleaning or replacing any property of Roadhouse Hostels which is damaged, soiled or lost by a Guest.
– No outside animals are allowed in the Hostel.
– Roadhouse Hostels does not accept bookings made by those under the age of 16. Under 18’s (Between 16-18) can stay when accompanied by an adult over 18 years. If you’re between 16-18 and want to stay in hostel, you’ll need written consent from your parent or guardian. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in automatic Cancellation with no refund given.
FOOD AND DRINK
– Unless otherwise agreed by Roadhouse Hostels, the Charges do not include any food or drink.
– The Customer herby consents to Roadhouse Hostels collecting of the Customers personal data such as name, surname, email address, customer number, address, contact information and IP number.
– The personal data is used by Roadhouse Hostels for the performance of the Contract and for marketing and as a basis for statistics and for Roadhouse Hostels product development. Roadhouse Hostels has the right to share your personal data with its partners for advertisement and promotion.
– The personal data may be analysed and grouped for the selection, prioritization and planning of the marketing of Roadhouse Hostels, so-called profiling.
– As a customer of Roadhouse Hostels, you agree to receive marketing information via mail, telephone, or e-mail and text messages, and other digital channels. Your personal data may be disclosed to all offices within the Roadhouse Hostels group.
– Personal information is disclosed to Indian authorities only when it is required by law or official order.
– The Customer’s rights as a consumer under consumer protection legislation from time to time in force shall not be affected by these Conditions.
– Roadhouse Hostels may transfer its rights and obligations under the Contract to another organisation but will always inform the Customer if this happens and this will not affect the Customer’s rights under the contract.
– Roadhouse Hostels will not be liable to the Customer for any failure to perform or delaying in performing its obligations where such failure or delay is due to an event outside Roadhouse Hostels control (including without limitation, extreme adverse weather, industrial action or natural disaster). If such an event prevents Roadhouse Hostels from fulfilling the Booking, either party may cancel the Contract.
– Roadhouse Hostels may, from time to time, change these Conditions without notice. However, the version of these Conditions in force at the time of the Booking will continue to apply to the Contract. Customers are advised to check Roadhouse Hostels website for the latest version of these Conditions before making a Booking.
– Roadhouse Hostels complies with its obligations under the Information Technology Act, 2000 (the “Act”) in relation to data protection. Roadhouse Hostels will process personal data (as defined in the Act) in relation to Customers and Guests solely for the purpose of performing its obligations and exercising its rights in connection with the Contract. Roadhouse Hostels will not provide any such personal data to any third parties apart from third parties who provide services to Roadhouse Hostels such as the provision of legal advice.
– No failure by Roadhouse Hostels to enforce these Conditions shall constitute a waiver of the right to subsequently enforce that provision or any other provision of these Conditions. Such failure shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach and shall not constitute a continuing waiver.
– If any provision of these Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
– These Contract (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Indian Penal Code(IPC) and the court of Indian Penal Code will have jurisdiction to deal with any disputes (including in relation to non-contractual matters) arising in connection with it.
– No person who is not a party to the Contract will have any rights in connection with it.